View larger map
1. For the Netherlands:
- through Maastricht, direction Liège (E-25), border Eijsden-Moelingen
- through Maastricht and Margraten to Verviers, border Sint-Martens-Voeren (“De Plank”).
2. For Belgium :
- From Brussels (E40) and Antwerp (E313) (Direction Aachen), head for Maastricht-Visé (E25), past Visé, take the exit towards Eijsden/Sint-Geertruid (Netherlands), turn right. Head on for approximately 1 mile, then turn left, direction ‘s-Gravenvoeren.
- There is an IC or IR train every hour from Ostend, Blankenberge, Ghent, Antwerp and Schaerbeek to Liège-Guillemins. At Liège-Guillemins take the L-train to Maastricht and get off in Visé.
- Bus 39B : Tongeren-Visé-Remersdaal or bus 39C : Visé-Montzen, passing Fourons/Voeren. There is a bus 39B every hour during the week and every two hours during the weekend. Bus 39C drives approximatively every hour during the week.
- . For more information about hours, charges, etc., please take a look at these websites :